MISC.









Schloss Klessheim 1945

Schloss Klessheim is a palace situated 4 km west of Salzburg in the Austrian commune of Wals-Siezenheim.

Adolf Hitler, when staying at the Berghof, used Schloss Klessheim since 1938 to host guests and conferences. During most of the war, it was outside the reach of allied bombers.




PHOTO BOOTH NEW YORK CITY

Our Boy's Are Home
Two Buffalo friends - also WW II Vets

Webmaster's Note: Sgt. George R. Burley is listed in the book, "History of the 3rd Infantry Division in WWII" as a member of the 7th Infantry Regiment on page 451




No comments:

Post a Comment